- Style Inspo: @fisayolonge
This week’s style inspo comes in the form of London babe @fisayolonge. Her vibrant looks should serve as a jumpstart for your fall shopping.
Sunny side up.
In my bag.Read more...Aug 16
- Q & A: What Should I Know Before Attempting to Cut My Hair At-Home?
Are you taking the plunge and cutting your hair at-home? Mind these easy tips to make sure you get it right.Read more...Aug 14
- Style Inspo: cB Beauties of the Week
We spotted several ridiculously cute curlies this week and thought we’d share them with you. Check out these beauties.
Nothing but heart eyes for @chichappenz.
The gorgeous @halfricanbeaute has us craving sugar of the brown variety.
We stole another from @halfricanbeaute.
And get into this lady in red @loveaprilkae.
More sensual goodness from @loveaprilkae.Read more...Aug 09
- 6 Ways to Fix/Combat Frizz in Protective Styles
Ahhhh! Don’t you hate it when your protective style starts to frizz up on you! Here are some tips to controlling the poof.
1. USE POMADE: When you initially get your twists done, have your stylist apply a bit of stiff pomade to your hair as he/she twists or braids it. It will slick your hair into the style and help prevent frizzing for weeks.
2. USE HAIR SPRAY AND SQUEEZE: Sounds crazy,Read more...Aug 07