- Style Inspo: Blowout Babe
Get into this beautiful blowout courtesy of @annisalimara.
Ring the alarm.
Lady in red.
Fired up.Read more...Feb 15
- Did You Already Fall Off?: How to Get Back to Your Exercise Resolution
You don’t have to completely loathe working out if you change your perspective a bit. Here are a few realistic tips to picking up your exercise resolution if you’ve fallen off.
STOP CALLING IT WORKING OUT: Try some other words that irritate you less like movement, dance, maintenance (yes, maintenance). If the term working out makes you not want to do it, give it a name that better affirms your motives.Read more...Feb 11
- 5 Nightly Rituals for a Restful and Hydrated Slumber
There are five fantastic rituals you can do before bed to encourage better beauty rest. Check it out.
1. TAKE MAGNESIUM BEFORE BED: Magnesium quiets the mind and assists in hydrating and healing the skin. Take a little before bed for maximum cell regeneration.
2. APPLY AQUAPHOR UNDER EYES: Your eyes are much more likely to be irritated during the fall season with allergies and colder weather. To ensure you wake up with fresh eyes,Read more...Feb 06
- 3 Lazy Styles To Protect Your Hair From the Cold
We want you to keep those curls quenched and healthy, so here are a few tips to doing lazier styles when it’s too cold to think.
1. TWISTS + FEDORA: Two-strand twists or coils under a fedora is a ridiculously easy style. You can literally wake up, rip off your scarf and toss on your hat. Pull a few twists or coils forward for a cute bang situation. Scared your hat may fly off during the day and reveal your protective style?Read more...Feb 04