- style inspo: @kittkettle
We came across this little blonde cutie a few days ago. @Kittkettle’s curls are fluffy, adorable and incredibly vibrant. Take a look.
Pumped up.Read more...Jan 24
- Try This Alternative Protective Style Scalp Wash
If washing your protective style seems to create more build-up and itchiness, try the towel method, sans shampoo. Here’s how to do this low-maintenance wash hack.
1. Take a spray bottle filled with distilled or purified water, along with ten drops of peppermint, five drops of lemongrass and five drops of rosemary, and spritz along your parts.
2. Take a damp towel and rub your scalp in between your parts to remove dirt and build-up.Read more...Jan 22
- Q: What is a “Curl Cast?”
Q: What is a curl cast? Should I be concerned about hard hair?
curlBOX: A curl cast is the slightly hard feeling your curls tend to have after using a product, specifically a gel like your Cantu Avocado Hydrating Gel. The product smooths and cluster your curls into a defined spiral or wave and dries with a crunch. The “cast” is what makes your hair look defined. It’s nothing to be concerned about because it can easily be broken by simply scrunching your hair.Read more...Jan 20
- Style Inspo: Urban Electricity
You already know what it is. Friday. Style. Inspo. Let’s go!
Armor up. (model: @d.kaye, photographed by: @ktvastudios_)
Stan. (model: @she.knws, photographed by: @ktvastudios_)
Wrap it up. (model: @lyrikracquel, photographed by: @ktvastudios_)
Posted. (Spotted at @joynaee_)Read more...Jan 17