- VIDEO: Convince Your Roomie or Friend to Give You the Big Chop
If you’ve been wanting to pull the trigger for quite some time now, ask your good sis to help you with the big chop! We’ve always loved this video from vlogger TNT Creations, so we figured we’d share in hopes that it inspires you to take the plunge!Jul 15
- Beauty Inspo: @damarislewis
Actress and model Damaris Lewis graced our timelines this week and we’re wholly captivated. Dig in to this week’s beauty inspo.
Part ways.Read more...Jul 10
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Conditioning
You know everything there is to know about conditioning your hair, right? Maybe not.
1. Don’t put conditioner on soaking wet strands. You’ll want to squeeze out the water or even “towel” to ensure your strands actually absorb your conditioner.
2. You already know to rinse with cool water because it closes the cuticle, but why is that important? Well, rinsing with warm or hot water actually raises your risk of losing all the nutrients you just spent 30 minutes infusing into your strands.Read more...Jul 08
- HOW TO: Jane Carter Condition & Sculpt Gel
Your Jane Carter Condition & Sculpt Smoothing Curl Prep Gel delivers shiny, curls with a medium hold. If you’re wondering exactly how to incorporate this styler, here are a few easy tips.
SUPER DEFINED TWA: In sections, apply your gel to soaking wet hair in sections. Using a fine-tooth or medium-tooth comb, comb the gel through your hair from root to tip, then fingerstyle that separate section to re-clump and define curls for drying.You can re-add any residual gel on your comb directly to your hair.Read more...Jul 06