- Thinking About Getting a Tapered Cut? Read This First.
Tapered cuts are super cute, but there are a few things you should know.
1. YOU’RE GONNA SPEND MORE MONEY: Cutting your hair into a tapered cut will require more visits to the salon for upkeep. Depending on how fast your hair grows, you’ll need routine 2 – 3 week appointments with either a stylist or a skilled barber to actually maintain the cut. Or, we’d suggest learning how to do at-home cuts.Read more...Dec 04
- How to Determine Which Hair Part You Should Use For Your Protective Style
Do you know which parts are best for every type of protective style? Here are five easy parts you should know.
1. CROCHET BRAIDS: Zig zag parts are best for crochet braids because they give the appearance of individual triangle parts.
2. CROCHET LOCS: Opt for slightly messy finger parts that aren’t completely straight. You can even attempt to do “bubble parting,” which is when you use your comb to do semi-circles in a row.Read more...Dec 02
- 4 Facts You Should Know About Your Pattern Specialty Box
Delivering luscious oils and intoxicating botanical extracts, your Tracee Ellis Ross’ Pattern speciality box is full of ah-mazing goodies. Here are four fast facts you should know.
1. SPECIAL SCENTS: Tracee specially curated the line’s signature scents. You’ll find jasmine, bergamot, sweet neroli, rose and patchouli among its blend.
2. LOW POROSITY GEM: Your Pattern Medium Conditioner was specially created to deliver hydration to low to normal porosity levels without weighing your curls down.Read more...Nov 27
- Problematic Skin? Try These Juice Tonics.
If you’re dealing with inflammation, pesky acne or skin conditions caused a wayward diet, check out these three juice tonics to help get your skin back on track.
1. LIVER CLEANSING: GORGEOUSLY GREEN
This juice is perfect to drink everyday to help cleanse the body of impurities as well as cool the inflammation that plagues acne.
3 green apples
Handful and a half of spinach
3 large celery stalks
2.Read more...Nov 24