- How to Create An Anti-Viral Regimen For Fall
Looking for ways to up your anti-viral efforts this fall? Here are five holistic tips.
1. BODY OIL: Add lemongrass essential oil to a carrier oil like almond, avocado or coconut. Lemongrass’ anti-viral activity is even stronger than tea tree oil.
2. HOT TEA: Incorporate a number of anti-viral herbal teas into the mix. We love echinacea, calendula and licorice root.
3. NATURAL SYRUP: You’ve probably already heard of the anti-viral wonders of elderberry.Read more...Sep 16
- Style Inspo: @crownsproject
These gorgeous photos are a part of The Crowns Project (@crownsproject), a photo project that highlights the beauty of natural hair. Take a tour of these looks.
Braided glory.Read more...Sep 11
- 5 Mindful Tips For the Girl Who Wants Her Facial Glow Back
What are the secrets of girls with flawless skin? Read on.
1. REMOVE MAKEUP WITH OIL: You’ve likely heard the recent hype on oil cleansing, but many women have been doing it for years. Doing a pre-oil wash is a fantastic way to remove makeup without interrupting your skin’s moisture levels. For dry types, avocado or olive oil works like a charm. For normal to oily, grape seed oil is your best bet.Read more...Sep 08
- Are You Resting Today?
Take the day to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy your Labor Day!Read more...Sep 07