- Why Caffeine Should Be A Part of Your Winter Beauty Regimen
Caffeine works wonders for the hair and skin. Take note of these five ways to incorporate it in your regimen for beautiful skin and hair this winter.
1. CELLULITE: When added to an exfoliant, caffeine helps tighten blood vessels, which helps rid of cellulite.
2. FACE: A coffee facial scrub can brighten the skin and prevent clogged pores. The acid also acts as a slight chemical exfoliant.Read more...Nov 01
- Niacinamide: The Key to Eliminating Redness & Clogged Pores
Niacinamide is the ultimate beauty boost. Concerning your body, niacinamide (vitamin B3) is an essential nutrient that helps the functioning of your digestive system, nervous system and brain function.
It’s the central ingredient in your Urban Skin Rx Clear Skin Clarifying Back & Body Spray. If you routinely suffer from clogged pores and blackheads on your body, here are three ways that niacinamide helps your skin:
IMPROVES BARRIER FUNCTION: Your skin looks and feels better when your skin barrier (epidermal lipid barrier) is functioning well.Read more...Oct 28
- 3 Skin Gems to Add To Your Summer Regimen
Up your skin game with these three products and tools you should consider adding in this summer.
SQUALANE OIL: If you absolutely love using oils in your regimen but they make you look like an oil slick, or you have a slight sensitivity, squalane is for you. This oilless oil (yes, it’s an oil-free oil) is derived from mainly sugarcane or olives, and works like an emollient serum. It helps repair your skin barrier,Read more...May 06
- 8 Tips to Body-Focused “Spring Cleaning”
Here are eight easy ways to do some body-focused spring cleaning.
1. LIMIT WATER LOSS: Omega-3 fatty acids limit water loss in skin cells. Add in wild salmon oil supplements for quick results.
2. INCREASE HYDRATION: Add aloe vera juice and/or pulp to your smoothies to increase skin hydration and hair strength.
3. BOOST YOUR WATER “SNACKS”: The best, most hydrating water-rich foods to add to your diet are cucumbers,Read more...Apr 17