- 3 Skin Gems to Add To Your Summer Regimen
Up your skin game with these three products and tools you should consider adding in this summer.
SQUALANE OIL: If you absolutely love using oils in your regimen but they make you look like an oil slick, or you have a slight sensitivity, squalane is for you. This oilless oil (yes, it’s an oil-free oil) is derived from mainly sugarcane or olives, and works like an emollient serum. It helps repair your skin barrier,Read more...Jun 22
- HOW TO GET A FLAWLESS BACK
Want a flawless back? Mind these tips.
The skin on your back is actually much tougher than the rest of your skin and it’s usually the least cared for. Here’s how to get your back on track.
DO INVEST IN A GOOD BACK BRUSH: The next time you’re at the drugstore, don’t just walk by those odd looking back brushes. Buy one. When used daily, they help slough off dead skin in the shower,Read more...Jun 10
- Joyful Activity: Create Your Own Custom Curl Scents
Try making one of our custom DIY hair scents. Whether you’re feeling joyful, romantic or unfocused, we have a specially-curated scent for your curls. Check out these incredibly easy recipes.
DIRECTIONS: Take three 2oz spray bottles (travel-sized glass bottles) and add rose water, along with 10 – 15 drops of one of the following essential oils. Shake your hair while you spritz it, and scrunch in any remaining droplets.You may want to add oils,Read more...Jun 03
- Why Caffeine Should Be A Part of Your Winter Beauty Regimen
Caffeine works wonders for the hair and skin. Take note of these five ways to incorporate it in your regimen for beautiful skin and hair this winter.
1. CELLULITE: When added to an exfoliant, caffeine helps tighten blood vessels, which helps rid of cellulite.
2. FACE: A coffee facial scrub can brighten the skin and prevent clogged pores. The acid also acts as a slight chemical exfoliant.Read more...Nov 01