- 5 Beauty Rituals to Try This Fall
There are five fantastic rituals you can do before bed to encourage better beauty rest. Check it out.
1. TAKE MAGNESIUM BEFORE BED: Magnesium quiets the mind and assists in hydrating and healing the skin. Take a little before bed for maximum cell regeneration.
2. APPLY AQUAPHOR UNDER EYES: Your eyes are much more likely to be irritated during the fall season with allergies and colder weather. To ensure you wake up with fresh eyes,Read more...Sep 03
- An Easy DIY Self-Care Bath Soak
Feeling sluggish? Skin acting up? Sick? Emotionally drained? This DIY detox bath helps to remedy all of that. Check out this healing recipe and make sure to mind these tips.
– Full hot bath
– 1/2 cup of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of bentonite clay
– 2 cups of dead sea salt
– Ten drops of lavender essential oil
1.Read more...Aug 10
- DIY: Create Your Own Custom Curl Scents
Try making one of our custom DIY hair scents. Whether you’re feeling joyful, romantic or unfocused, we have a specially-curated scent for your curls. Check out these incredibly easy recipes.
DIRECTIONS: Take three 2oz spray bottles (travel-sized glass bottles) and add rose water, along with 10 – 15 drops of one of the following essential oils. Shake your hair while you spritz it, and scrunch in any remaining droplets.You may want to add oils,Read more...Jul 23
- A summer facial steam for glowing skin
Steaming should absolutely be a part of your regular facial regimen. Estheticians and avid spa-goers understand its benefits, but you can skip the bill and do your own 10 minute at-home steam on a monthly basis. Check out this easy 6-step summer steam.
1. Step 1 (CLEANSE & EXFOLIATE): Prep your face by washing with your normal cleanser. Follow up with a light exfoliation by using a scrub or a small mixture of baking soda and water.Read more...Jul 06