- A summer facial steam for glowing skin
Steaming should absolutely be a part of your regular facial regimen. Estheticians and avid spa-goers understand its benefits, but you can skip the bill and do your own 10 minute at-home steam on a monthly basis. Check out this easy 6-step summer steam.
1. Step 1 (CLEANSE & EXFOLIATE): Prep your face by washing with your normal cleanser. Follow up with a light exfoliation by using a scrub or a small mixture of baking soda and water.Read more...Jul 06
- 4 Tips to Glowing Skin Like Our Squad
Wanna glow like the squad? Here are four easy skin care tips to incorporate into your summer regimen.
GET MONTHLY FACIALS: Find a local esthetician you trust who specializes in your skin type. Do a little research online and pay a visit to the place to have a face to face chat with the staff. Ask questions about their offerings, approach, products and prices. They may be able to address skin issues that you can’t.Read more...Jun 25
- Beard Care Tips For Every Man
Check out this simple regimen for great skin using products from the curlBOX Man edition!
CLEANSING TIP: Cleansing is the simplest step but also the most important. With the day to day hustle, dirt and sweat tend to make nice little homes in our pores. Men’s skin tends to be oilier than that of female skin, so cleansing twice a day is must (day and evening). Gently massage your Koils Beard and Face Cleanser &Read more...Jun 18
- how to survive an active breakout
Breakouts are ridiculously annoying, and there are several ways you could be making them worse. Here’s how you can prevent agitation and heal quickly.Read more...May 23