- 4 Things You’re Missing in Your Winter Skin Regimen
Skin feeling MEH? Here are four easy skin care tips you might be missing in your winter regimen. Get your glow back.
GET MONTHLY FACIALS: Find a local esthetician you trust who specializes in your skin type. Do a little research online and pay a visit to the place to have a face to face chat with the staff. Ask questions about their offerings, approach, products and prices. They may be able to address skin issues that you can’t.Read more...Nov 14
- 5 Immune-Boosters to Add to Your Diet Immediately
If you’re already starting to feel sluggish this fall, you may need to incorporate some immune boosters. Here are some supplements and herbs that work perfectly to banish allergies, fatigue and colds.
1. SCHISANDRA BERRY: This wonderful blood cleanser filters through the organs and back to the heart. Incorporating a blood-cleaning herb into your diet with assist you in detoxing impurities, especially when you decide to rev up your sweet tooth for an entire week.Read more...Oct 05
- 5 Beauty Rituals to Try This Fall
There are five fantastic rituals you can do before bed to encourage better beauty rest. Check it out.
1. TAKE MAGNESIUM BEFORE BED: Magnesium quiets the mind and assists in hydrating and healing the skin. Take a little before bed for maximum cell regeneration.
2. APPLY AQUAPHOR UNDER EYES: Your eyes are much more likely to be irritated during the fall season with allergies and colder weather. To ensure you wake up with fresh eyes,Read more...Sep 03
- An Easy DIY Self-Care Bath Soak
Feeling sluggish? Skin acting up? Sick? Emotionally drained? This DIY detox bath helps to remedy all of that. Check out this healing recipe and make sure to mind these tips.
– Full hot bath
– 1/2 cup of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of bentonite clay
– 2 cups of dead sea salt
– Ten drops of lavender essential oil
1.Read more...Aug 10