- Aug 14
- PRETTY LITTLE THINGS: Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Stick
Remember this little swivel stick? Every brown girl has one. Here are five uses for this little wonder that’s currently featured in the 2013 July curlBOX!
- LIPGLOSS: This is a no-brainer. Ditch the other glosses and use this to nourish your pout.
- UNDEREYE CREAM: After exfoliating and moisturizing, swipe some grease under your eyes to help combat dark circles.
- SCAR BUTTER: Apply directly to annoying scars.
- Pretty Little Things: Blink Blink
Have you heard of Ja’Maal Buster, the lash guru? He’s the master behind the lashes of Rihanna, Beyonce and more. If you’re looking for a unique lash, try Disturbia, the mod-inspired lash above. It’s retro, vintage and looks super cute with a bold eye. Here’s how Ja’Maal says you should take care of his lashes.
“You can get at least two or three wears out of the eyelash strips if you remove them properly.Read more...Jul 02
- 5 QUOTES ABOUT ATTITUDE FOR YOUR WEEKEND MEDITATION
Get into it. Take a look at these gems.Read more...Jun 28
Category: Pretty Little Things