- 3 Cutesy Hairstyles For the Holidays
You’re probably already attending a slew of holiday parties, so here are some super cute hairstyles you should keep in mind.
We love a smashup of lush ringlets and rich, red roses. @Naturallychea pulls it off with her long, black curls.
We’re big fans of decorative baby’s breath, so take a cue from @Presidentkennedy and put a few pieces in your ‘fro.
But seriously,Read more...Dec 14
- Q: How Do I Determine My Hair Porosity?
A: Porosity refers to your hair’s ability to hold moisture or water. It’s important to determine porosity so you can choose the appropriate products for your hair needs. Check out the porosity test in the image above and read on to see how to manage your specific porosity needs.
LOW POROSITY: Low porosity hair doesn’t have the ability to hold much moisture. The hair cuticles tend to be very compacted and moisturization can become very difficult.Read more...Dec 12
- Here’s How You Can Incorporate Christmas Scents Into Your Regimen
Here’s how to add a few Christmas favorites to your hair regimen.
1. PRE-SHAMPOO CINNAMON TREATMENT: Add 10 drops of cinnamon oil to 3 oz of olive oil to create a pre-shampoo treatment that helps heal scalp infections and promote hair growth. Apply to scalp and hair and leave on for 30 minutes before shampooing.
2. USE A GINGER ELIXER FOR THINNING EDGES: Take 2 tablespoons of grated ginger and combine it with 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.Read more...Dec 05
- Q: How Does Micellar Water Enhance My Shampoo?
Q: How does micellar water enhance my shampoo?
A: Micellar water is a combination of purified water, along with very mild surfactants (at low concentrations), and moisturizing ingredients like glycerin. “Micelles” are formed by the molecules of the mild surfactants that attract dirt and oil like a magnet. When micellar water is added to a product, it boosts the cleansing power without stripping or irritating the skin/hair.
This product also contains rosewater,Read more...Dec 03
Category: Hair How To