- Q&A: does what you put on your scalp affect your face?
Does what you put on your scalp affect your face? Let’s discuss.
Q: Does what I put on my scalp affect my face?
A: In short, yes, it can. While most can apply hair products with no issues, some might suffer from irritation. Your skin and scalp absorbs 60% of what you put on it, so you always want to try to use soothing, nourishing ingredients.Read more...Sep 14
- 3 WORKOUTS THAT HELP YOUR HAIR HEALTH
Get leaner. Get stronger. Get healthier. Get longer hair. Sounds good? Read on.Read more...Aug 24
- How-To: Fingercoiling For the Newbie
Lucky for you, your hair naturally does what spiral sets allow others to achieve. Check out these tips to quickly fingercoiling your hair.
1. Shampoo and use a generous amount of your Dove Amplified Textures Recovery Mask to soften your tresses. Fingercoils work best on detangled, hydrated hair. Use a paddle brush to really work the mask through your hair. Rinse.
2. Apply a little Dove Amplified Textures Leave-in Conditioner to your damp hair and smooth and finger comb it through.Read more...Aug 10
- Q&A: It is Okay to Sleep in My Hair Mask?
Q: Is it okay to sleep with conditioner/mask in your hair overnight?
curlBOX: Ah, the debate rages on. This is a question that we receive quite often. Sleeping in your conditioner is definitely a “thing” and, while most naturals report not having any issues with doing this, let’s consider a few things. Naturally, leave-in conditioners are omitted from this discussion, as they are formulated to be left in the hair sans rinsing.Read more...Jul 29
Category: Hair How To