- HOW-TO GIVE YOURSELF A HAIRCUT AT HOME THIS WEEKEND
We know it’s scary. Your glance continually goes back and forth between a pair of freshly-copped scissors and your scraggly ends. It has to be done and you have to do it because you’re not (or you can’t afford to) spend the moolah to see a real stylist. You’ve watched tons of vids, but the thought of snipping away at your own curls is intimidating. Here are a few tips to soothe your worries and help you clip your kinks at home.Read more...Oct 23
- Q&A: does what you put on your scalp affect your face?
Does what you put on your scalp affect your face? Let’s discuss.
Q: Does what I put on my scalp affect my face?
A: In short, yes, it can. While most can apply hair products with no issues, some might suffer from irritation. Your skin and scalp absorbs 60% of what you put on it, so you always want to try to use soothing, nourishing ingredients.Read more...Sep 14
- 3 WORKOUTS THAT HELP YOUR HAIR HEALTH
Get leaner. Get stronger. Get healthier. Get longer hair. Sounds good? Read on.Read more...Aug 24
- How-To: Fingercoiling For the Newbie
Lucky for you, your hair naturally does what spiral sets allow others to achieve. Check out these tips to quickly fingercoiling your hair.
1. Shampoo and use a generous amount of your Dove Amplified Textures Recovery Mask to soften your tresses. Fingercoils work best on detangled, hydrated hair. Use a paddle brush to really work the mask through your hair. Rinse.
2. Apply a little Dove Amplified Textures Leave-in Conditioner to your damp hair and smooth and finger comb it through.Read more...Aug 10
Category: Hair How To