- 8 Tips to Body-Focused “Spring Cleaning”
Here are eight easy ways to do some body-focused spring cleaning.
1. LIMIT WATER LOSS: Omega-3 fatty acids limit water loss in skin cells. Add in wild salmon oil supplements for quick results.
2. INCREASE HYDRATION: Add aloe vera juice and/or pulp to your smoothies to increase skin hydration and hair strength.
3. BOOST YOUR WATER “SNACKS”: The best, most hydrating water-rich foods to add to your diet are cucumbers,Read more...Apr 17
- Black Seed Oil: The Most Nutrient-Rich Ingredient For Your Curls
You’ve likely heard of Black seed oil, also known as black cumin, is a highly medicinal oil that has earned the reputation of being able to “cure everything but death.” It’s the central ingredient in your Revlon Realistic Black Seed Oil collection. Here’s how it works on your hair.
A BREAKDOWN OF BLACK SEED OILRead more...
Black seed oil is typically made of Indian and Turkish black cumin seeds.Apr 15
- 4 things you didn’t know you could do with a cream cleanser
Are you taking advantage of your cream cleanser? Here are a few extra ways you should be using it.
CREAM CLEANSERS ACTS AS DETANGLERS: Your typical sudsing cleanser won’t help detangle your curls much, but a cream cleanser like your Papaya Castor Scalp Cleanser softens, silkens and smoothes curls the moment you apply it. Use your wide-tooth comb or detangling brush to get started.
THEY WORK BETTER ON POST-PROTECTIVE STYLE: After taking out a protective style,Read more...Apr 10
- The Most Common Issues Each Hair Type Experiences (And How to Fix Them)
If you’re unsure of the issues concerning your hair type (3b, 4c, ect.), take a look at this super easy guide to managing your unique styling needs.
HAIR TYPE #1: This hair is typically straight and benefits from volumizing shampoos and conditioners. Heavier creams and oil weigh down the hair shaft.
HAIR TYPE #2: This hair type can often be prone to immediate frizz and tangling, though usually a little finer than types 3 and 4.Read more...Apr 08
Category: Hair How To