- Top Tips to Using Your Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage Agave Raw Oil
Your Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage Agave Raw Oil is kind of EVERYTHING. Here’s how its central ingredient, agave, enhances your hair.
Agave, sourced from the agave plant, contains amino acids that naturally bond with your stands and improve elasticity, strength and shine. When infused into shine treatments like Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage Agave Raw Oil, agave smoothes the cuticle and draws in moisture because it’s a natural humectant.Read more...Jun 22
- 5 Conditioning Tea Rinses for Curly Hair
What’s a tea rinse, you ask? It’s the method of pouring tea through your strands to strengthen your scalp and overall hair health. Here are the top five brews we love.
HOW TO PREPARE A TEA RINSE: Boil enough water for at least two large cups of tea. Use 2 – 3 tea bags and allow the mixture to steep for 10 minutes. Let it cool and pour the liquid through freshly conditioned hair over the sink or in the shower.Read more...Jun 20
- 3 Easy Tips To Enhancing Your Curls In A Month
Here are three quick tips to enhancing your curls over the course of a month.
1. GET A SHOWER/SINK FILTER: Many of us wash our curls in the sink or shower, and if you have hard water that’s chock full of hardening minerals, you could be making your hair brittle and dry. Always wash your hair with filtered water if you live in an area with hard water.
2.Read more...Jun 15
- a quick glossary: manuka, mafura, baobab & fig
There are four standout ingredients in your SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil collection, so we’ve created a quick glossary for these hair gems.
BAOBAB OIL: This oil is extracted from the seeds of the baobab tree fruit, which is native to Africa. It’s touted as a superfood because the fruit contains more antioxidants than any other fruit on earth. It contains many nutrients, including omega 3,6,9, along with vitamins A,Read more...Jun 13
Category: Hair How To