- Why Your Straight Style Doesn’t Last
Are you having a hard time getting your straight style to last? Here are our top tips to keeping your look silky and stretched with your EDEN BodyWorks Hibiscus Honey Blow Dry Cream.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR HAIR IS CLEAN: Do not apply the cream to anything other than freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. You won’t get the same effect.
2. TOWEL DRY FIRST: You want to apply the blowout cream to towel-dried hair.Read more...Aug 15
- Are You Using the Right Blow-dry Technique?
Are you using the correct curly blow-drying technique for your desired result? Here are three ways to reconsider.
UPSIDE DOWN BLOW: Sounds kinda kinky, huh? It’s not. This technique works best for hair that has a moderate drying time, meaning curls that don’t take more than two hours to dry. Longer textures will likely find this texture too tedious and we totally understand. For medium lengths, this might become your favorite way to dry.Read more...Aug 13
- Style Tips For The Girl Who’s Already Tired of Her Fresh Blowout
If you’re the kind of girl who gets tired of your blowout after a few days, these tips are for you.
ADD TEXTURE: It’s texture that you’re missing. The zig-zag or your kinks. The spiral of your curls. Or the bounce of your waves. But straight hair doesn’t have to mean bone straight. Before bed, try using a big-barrel curling iron to get big, loopy curls and then pin curl sections for fullness in the morning.Read more...Aug 08
- How to Determine When Your Hair Needs Leave-in Conditioner
Do you know exactly when and how to use your Creme of Nature Break Up Breakage Leave-in Conditioner? Check it out.Read more...Aug 06
Category: Hair How To