Yes, castor oil is THAT good. Its growth-boosting benefits are unrivaled, and it acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal serum. It’s chocked full of ricinoleic acid, which aids the thick oil in inhibiting certain viruses and bacteria that cause hair thinning and other scalp issues. It also nourishes the hair at the roots with its infusion omega-9 fatty acids. Your African Pride Black Castor Miracle Moisture Hair and Scalp Sealing Oil is also with tea tree oil and soybean to help lock in nutrients while wearing a protective style, or for general scalp needs. Here are several other ways to use it.
OTHER TIPS TO INCORPORATING CASTOR OIL:
- Use as a daily balm on edges to restore
- Use as a strengthening pre-shampoo treatment
- Coat hair with castor oil before swimming to reduce the effects of chlorine
- Apply to ends to help re-seal split ends and breakage
- Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil and use as an anti-dandruff serum
How do you use your sealing oil?