1. SHAMPOO BRUSH: This small little circular brush works especially well for those with short hair and scalp issues. It gently exfoliates and invigorates the scalp, lifting pesky dandruff patches and helping to eliminate dirt. Use on sudsy hair or while you’re co-washing. Keep the brush right at the scalp and move in a circular fashion.
2. FELICIA LEATHERWOOD DETANGLING BRUSH: This gem of a brush works for pretty much every texture and pattern. The brush is comprised of widely-spaced flexi-bristles that easily glide through your kinks without ripping out your hair.
3. OUIDAD SHOWER COMB: Everyone needs a wide tooth comb, especially one with a handy shower hook. This comb is smooth and rounded at the ends to glide through even the kinkiest of textures.
4. FINE TOOTH COMB: After detangling with your wide tooth comb or paddle brush, some like to use a smaller comb to help ensure you’ve removed all snags and snarls.
5. TANGLE TEEZER: This little detangling whiz kind of melts into your hair and bends with its curves to easily separate curls.
What would you include in your Christmas detangling kit?Photo: @tangleteezer.gcc