1. SHAMPOO BRUSH: This small little circular brush works especially well for those with short hair and scalp issues. It gently exfoliates and invigorates the scalp, lifting pesky dandruff patches and helping to eliminate dirt. Use on sudsy hair or while you’re co-washing. Keep the brush right at the scalp and move in a circular fashion.
2. PADDLE BRUSH: This gem of a brush works for pretty much every texture and pattern. The brush is comprised of little prongs with round nodules that gently massage your kinks without ripping out your hair. Paddle brushes work well for those with very thick or long, curly hair.
3. SHOWER COMB: Everyone needs a wide tooth comb, especially one with a handy shower hook. This comb is smooth and rounded at the ends to glide through even the kinkiest of textures.
4. FINE TOOTH COMB: After detangling with your wide tooth comb or paddle brush, some like to use a smaller comb to help ensure you’ve removed all snags and snarls. We suggest combing though slowly after using your Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate Shea Butter Leave-in Detangler.
5. TANGLE TEEZER: This little detangling whiz kind of melts into your hair and bends with its curves to easily separate curls.
What’s in your detangling kit?