Don’t let exhaustion keep you from looking fantastic. Mind these tips to looking fresh.
1. CLEAR YOUR SINUSES: Blocked sinuses are a major culprit of dark under eye circles. You can use a nasal spray like this one, or a baby nasal aspirator to quickly drain your sinuses in the morning.
2. DO A SUN SALUTATION: A yoga sun salutation gets your blood flowing and wakes up parts of your body. Your face is guaranteed to look better.
3. DON’T FORGET THE BLUSH: Applying blush adds warmth to your face, which gives you less zombie appeal.
4. MOISTURIZE, MOISTURE, MOISTURE: A hydrated face will always look more alert and fresh. Mix your moisturizer with your concealer and apply it to your eyes. To wake up your foundation, spritz rose water on your face midway through application and finish with a round sponge.
5. DON’T SKIP YOUR BROW HIGHLIGHT: Your eyes will always give away a long night, so combat the look of fatigue by swiping a little shimmer just beneath your brows and dabbing on a little shimmer in the middle of your lids.
How do you keep yourself from looking dead tired?