Here are five styling tips to using your OGX Coconut Curls Finishing Mist on your curls.
1. USE A LITTLE TO ASSIST YOUR BLOWOUT: If you have super soft hair that can tend to be a little limp, sometimes you want more spring action. We suggest shaking your dry, pre-prepped hair upside down, and spray in your OGX Coconut Curls Finishing Mist. A few sprays is all you need. Take your blow-dryer on a medium setting and stretch your curls, gently applying heat at the roots. The mist will give you a super springy look.
2. USE IT TO SECURE INDIVIDUAL CURLS: This one is a no-brainer. A holding mist helps control flyways and cowlicks, and it also helps with defining the ends of your coils. If you suffer from frizz halfway through the day, try applying a little spray on the ends to keep your curls from separating.
3. SET YOUR CURLS: When you’re looking forward to wearing your stretched curls for few days, shrinkage can swoop in and kill that dream. Just after stretching your hair, shake and spray your curls with the light mist to set your curls to help keep its shape and maintain the style for a few days.
4. STIFFEN TWISTS FOR INSTANT DAY 2 HAIR: When dry-twisting your hair, apply just a little mist with your cream or mousse to instantly de-soften twists a bit for a more textured look with slightly more frizz. Get instant day two hair.
5. DEFRIZZ YOUR PROTECTIVE STYLE: While wearing Marley twists and box braids, spray just a bit of your mist on the front twists and braids of your protective style to keep frizz at bay. Spray and wrap up at night to smooth super frizzy styles.