Caffeine works wonders for the hair and skin. Take note of these five ways to incorporate it in your regimen for beautiful skin and hair this winter.
1. CELLULITE: When added to an exfoliant, caffeine helps tighten blood vessels, which helps rid of cellulite.
2. FACE: A coffee facial scrub can brighten the skin and prevent clogged pores. The acid also acts as a slight chemical exfoliant. This is perfect for those gloomy weeks where your face looks quite dry and dull from the cool air.
3. HAIR REFRESHER: For brunettes, you know that ashy brown color your curls can take on in the middle of winter? We can remedy that. Make a paste of coffee grounds and water and apply it to freshly shampooed hair to boost dull strands. Let it sit for fifteen minutes and rinse.
4. HAIR GROWTH: Hair products containing caffeine help stimulate hair shaft elongation and the cells responsible for hair growth.
5. EYES: Caffeine-infused eye cream helps quickly rid of under eye puffiness. This one is kind of amazing.
Do you use caffeine in your regimen?