Feeling sluggish? Skin acting up? Sick? Emotionally drained? This DIY detox bath helps to remedy all of that. Check out this healing recipe and make sure to mind these tips.
– Full hot bath
– 1/2 cup of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of bentonite clay
– 2 cups of dead sea salt
– Ten drops of lavender essential oil
1. Start with a hot bath. Make sure the tub is pretty full.
2. Sit for at least 20 minutes to get the full effects.
3. This bath is intended to pull toxins from your body, so you can expect to start to feel a little fatigued during the process.
4. You might sweat. Don’t be alarmed. This is supposed to happen.
5. Plan to go to sleep following your bath. Save it for a quiet evening.
6. Your skin will feel delicious. Here’s an awesome side effect of a detox bath – it helps clear up skin issues. This bath is safe for those with eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
7. Drink a cup of water following your bath to continue flushing your system.
8. The next morning, you’ll feel more energetic.
9. Pulling toxins though your skin also helps detox the spirit and mind.
Have you ever tried a detox bath?